The produce we collect is redistributed to local clubs and organizations who feed families and the homeless. All types of fruits and vegetables are accepted as long as they meet the following criteria:
- It grows directly on your property
- You do not use synthetic pesticides or fertilizers
- The produce must be donated the same day it is harvested
To sign up, click the Donate Now Button
Help build the network of organic produce donors and spread the word about the AYN Project. Here are some of the ways you can help:
- Ask residents to donate their produce
- Join the field team an help pick up donations from residents
- post your donation on social media using #AskYourNeghbor and tag friends and family members
- The more residents who donate their home grown produce, the more healthy meals can be provided.
The AYN Project exists based on the generosity and support of the community. The AskYourNeighbor team is continually looking for voluntary resources such as transportation, storage crates, funding, reusable bags, and gleaning tools. Become an AYN Member and join the free organic movement!